Be the change you want to see in the world.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Help: Angsty and Stuck in a High School!

I'm sitting in my classroom. I've spent 25 of the last 36 hours here.

The whole school has strep throat and so do I, I've given out more detentions this week than I care to think about, I've been working my tail off because the one-act competition is next Saturday, parent-teacher conferences were all last night, I've been at school for going on twelve hours now today helping decorate for homecoming and showing other schools around our sound and lighting board alternately (and I have to stay at least till halftime at the game tonight because I'm announcing homecoming court)... I'm dead and exhausted and want to sit and cry and have someone hug me.

I had an awesome time last night hanging out with one of my coworkers, though. I desperately needed to get away from school and chill after all the P/T stuff, so we went and wandered around a local park and explored it (we fenced with sticks - I felt about five years old again), and then hit McDonalds. It was sweet.

I'm just so... tired. If you don't hear from me, or I owe you money or something, I'm really not avoiding you. Well, I am, but I'm avoiding everybody, so take solace in that.

Peace, love, and pixie dust. To my friends: I love you, but don't expect to hear from me till Christmas. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Jo said...

Reminder: You have a friend in FL who wouldn't mind hosting you for a weekend or even just a night if you would like to spend a bit of time away from the craziness (if you can spare that much time away from the craziness of course!) Love ya.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 6:45:00 PM

 
Blogger Reepicheep said...

Come back. Please?

Monday, November 20, 2006 3:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons
Locations of visitors to this page