Be the change you want to see in the world.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Snakes and snails and puppy-dog tails

I love my new job. The boys are great -- they're teaching me how to play with Kinex (my engineering genes from my dad somehow failed to kick in properly, I'm afraid), I'm teaching them Miss Mary Mack, and we're all having our horizons expanded a little bit.

I've discovered a few things about the Male of the Species in the last 48 hours.

1) Head-butting and socks in the stomach are signs of affection in Boyspeak.

2) Any object within 30 meters will, inevitably, be turned into an assault weapon or projectile of some sort within fifteen seconds or so.

3) Boys always think they're right. Girls actually are.

4) Excrement is always funny. The same goes for vomiting, dismemberment, and gruesome deaths.

5) Boys have an uncanny ability to unearth an infinite number of permutations of puns on the last name "Shute".

1 Comments:

Blogger Knuckles McMason said...

hahaha I just Shute myself reading that

Thursday, May 25, 2006 5:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons
Locations of visitors to this page