Be the change you want to see in the world.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Epiphanies

To take a page out of Jen's book -- these are my discoveries of the day.

1) My boss is the most awesome one ever.

2) It is a feat of no small impressiveness to navigate Atlanta traffic in a pastel-colored dress while eating Taco Bell.

3) Sleep is my favorite thing ever. I will miss it sorely this year.

4) Loving people is much more important than charming them.

5) When all's said and done, in spite of everything, la vita e bella.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

That's starting to sound like my old Donna, again. Music to my ears and answers to my many prayers! Love you dearest!!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Fidelio said...

She's back!!!

At the risk of killing our relationship, Donna, reading your blog is like watching a roller coaster. ;-) Tell your students I said hello! They're a bunch of very lucky kids.

Friday, August 04, 2006 6:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons
Locations of visitors to this page