Be the change you want to see in the world.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I've decided...

I'm actually going to make a real, genuine attempt at self-betterment. I haven't done that for a long while. I suddenly found myself so enmeshed in sin that I've really got no other option -- finally got to the point where I was so fed up with myself for my heathen-ness and so tired of giving into various and sundry temptations that I realized -- being bad is easy. And it's boring. What's actually an adventure is being good. It's like in Chesterton's Manalive:

"No," said Gould, with an unusual and convincing gravity; "I do not believe that being perfectly good in all respects would make a man merry."
"Well," said Michael quietly, "will you tell me one thing? Which of us has ever tried it?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Triumvir Vis said...

You go girl!

:-)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Fidelio said...

Yay! I finally re-found Donna's blog. Well, I found the new one that she never gave me the url for.

Hi, Donna. I miss you.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:20:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons
Locations of visitors to this page