Be the change you want to see in the world.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ups and downs

So, Theresa and I went down to Georgia (they should write a song about that... oh, they already have ;) ) and I auditioned, and more importantly, got the role. I'm going to be playing Annie Sullivan for the entire month of September at the Cobb Playhouse... you should all come see it. There are really no words to convey how happy I am about this, so I won't even try. :)

Jonathan and I went fishing on the Potomac tonight. I really needed to detox and watch the sun set... it was good. Really good.

In spite of the audition, I'm freaked out and agitated and upset at the moment and could really use a hug. Or a virtual one, anyway, for those of you who are far away.

Pray for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger coiledrose said...

Virtual hugs coming your way... since I'm trapped in an office and am not a phycial huggy person anyway. Still, it's the thought that counts, right?

Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Adrienne said...

Hugs, many hugs. A little late, but nonetheless, many hugs!

Friday, July 28, 2006 7:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons
Locations of visitors to this page