Be the change you want to see in the world.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Vanilla People

Tonight, Theresa and I decided that there are two kinds of people in the world: chocolate people and vanilla people. Chocolate people are the slightly crazy, the adventurous, the theatrical, the entertaining, the social butterflies. Vanilla people are the sort of bland background sorts of people, the kind of people that if we were all in some sort of vast cosmic school musical, they'd be the chorus. Admittedly, vanilla people are at times necessary, as they are the glue that holds the rest of civilization together, but they're not the sort of people you want around on a Friday night. They don't have hot-sauce-eating-contests or play Spin the Bottle or take random trips to New York City or Toronto on a whim or dance in the rain. I tend to surround myself with chocolate people, and have very little patience for vanilla people. Unfortunately, every chocolate guy I know seems to have a propensity for dating vanilla girls, which is growing rapidly irritating. I don't quite understand the phenomenon.

On a different note, I've decided to sell my wedding dress. I need money, and it's time to move on and stop clinging to my last vestiges of ... well, the Boy.

Life is good, I guess. Up again and take another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons
Locations of visitors to this page