Be the change you want to see in the world.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Whatever.

You know what. I've had it. I trust no one anymore. Even the people I've trusted the most and told the most to about myself, the people whom I've literally bent over backwards for trying to be a good friend over the years, are all either (a) talking crap about me behind my back or (b) manipulating or conning me in some way to sow seeds of chaos and provoke social unrest and excitement, or (c) (if they're male) pretending to be interested in me when they're not for some ulterior motive -- the schmucky ones because they're trying to make a move on me and the ostensibly 'nice' ones because they're busy trying to save me from myself. Either way, being used by your "friends" sucks, and I've had enough. I'm done. I'm taking a good hard long look at all my friendships, and seeing if I actually have any anymore that are worthy of the name, because I'm not sure I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Buede said...

Define "friend".

Also, realize, that better than any "friend" is your family. And it often does you better to listen to those that criticize you the most, rather than those that defend you. That is, if you want to really learn about the way you project yourself. Of course, sometimes ones family are more a reflection of where they are than where you are, but its something to consider, especially when its family that has nothing to gain from telling you how they see it.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 5:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons
Locations of visitors to this page