Be the change you want to see in the world.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Breathe in, breathe out, God is in control.

My "enter" key on this keyboard is actually working tonight -- a rarity -- so that makes me happy. My kid sister and I also ate Reese's mini-cups, Sour Patch kids, and cookies'-and-cream Haagen-Dazs until we put ourselves into a sugar coma tonight while watching the 1997 animated version of Anastasia. I also kicked her tail at Scrabble, although she did garner an impressive 147 points for vinclafnowabong, a word she invented all by herself, on two triple word-scores (I think she was perhaps retaliating for my picking out the tiles I wanted from the bag on my turn).

My 'date' tonight got cancelled due to a wedding today he'd forgotten about. Suckiness. Oh, well, life goes on.

"Romance is dead - it was acquired a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece." --The Simpsons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons
Locations of visitors to this page