Be the change you want to see in the world.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Oi vey is mir!

I have decided that in honor of all my neurotic weirdo ex-boyfriends, I'm going to rent Fatal Attraction tonight. This will make me grateful for small favors, like the fact that none of them have boiled any of my small pets lately.

EEEEEEEEEEEUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!

To those of you who are not neurotic weirdos at all, and in particular those of you who are ex-boyfriends but not neurotic weirdos (all two of you), thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

The Donna goes down to Georgia on Monday for my first Miracle Worker rehearsal. Woot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Isn't it 'Oy vey vis mir'?

:P

Sunday, July 30, 2006 5:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Donna-Katie said...

I don't know -- do I look like I speak Yiddish? :-P

Stupid Mormons...

Sunday, July 30, 2006 6:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons
Locations of visitors to this page